Welcome to Rockpool
Rockpool is a Python package for working with dynamical neural network architectures, particularly for designing event-driven networks for Neuromorphic computing hardware. Rockpool provides a convenient interface for designing, training and evaluating recurrent networks, which can operate both with continuous-time dynamics and event-driven dynamics.
Rockpool is an open-source project managed by SynSense.
- ∇ Gradient descent training of a rate-based recurrent network
- ⚡️ Training a spiking network with Jax
- ⚡️ Training a spiking network with Torch
- 🐰 Easter with Rockpool 🥚
- 👹 Adversarial training
- 🔊 Training an audio classification task using Torch 🔥
- WaveSense: Training a Spiking Neural Network with Temporal Convolutions